Narrow Your Search
- Horseshoe Buoys & Ring Buoys
- Fire Extinguishers
- Handheld Signal Products
- Hand Held Air Signal Horns
- Gear Bags
SC Coast Guard Required Safety Equipment:
- One type I, II, II, or IV life jacket (personal flotation device) per person must be present on the boat. All children under 12 years old are required to wear a Coast Guard Approved PFD.
- One throwable device such as a cushion of buoy ring should be present on your boat.
- a Type B fire extinguisher should be on board if you have a below deck fuel tank, closed living space, and/or closed storage compartments that have flammable materials
- A sound device such as a whistle or horn is required
- Flares are required if you break the beach and go offshore
Meets USCG guidelines as a signal device. Perfect to attach to life vest as a signal whistle. Part Number: 50-46010
You recently viewedClear recently viewed