Minn Kota Quick Release Bracket RTA-1927-1854019
Easily remove your cable-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately). NOTE: Designed for motors no larger than 80lbs of thrust and 60” shaft length.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with 1/4", short shank padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Riptide Fortrex, Riptide Maxxum, and Riptide Edge
- NOTE: Not designed for motors larger than 80 lbs of thrust and 60” shaft length.
- Designed for use in saltwater